Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
John Anderson85 votes (12.82%)
Marcia Young60 votes (9.05%)
Bob Shepardson54 votes (8.14%)
Jamie MacArthur52 votes (7.84%)
Adrian Rusu52 votes (7.84%)
Kerry Singleton50 votes (7.54%)
Charles Vanpraet43 votes (6.49%)
Noushka Wildlife33 votes (4.98%)
Sherry Shepardson26 votes (3.92%)
Jaliya Rasaputra25 votes (3.77%)
Paul Powers25 votes (3.77%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (3.62%)
Ian Barker21 votes (3.17%)
James Hamilton-Bird17 votes (2.56%)
Kath Aggiss15 votes (2.26%)
Dave Richards15 votes (2.26%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.11%)
Jerry Banse11 votes (1.66%)
Paamul Jack10 votes (1.51%)
Terence Land8 votes (1.21%)
DP Joiner8 votes (1.21%)
John McFall7 votes (1.06%)
Ann Chapman5 votes (0.75%)
Elaine McFall3 votes (0.45%)
|The next competition starts on 10 June 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.