Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
This week’s featured image: Ringed Kingfisher (Megaceryle torquata) perched on a branch in Ecuador by Glenn Bartley
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Mike Barth38 votes (9.38%)
Glenn Perrigo28 votes (6.91%)
Frank Comisar26 votes (6.42%)
Nickolas Haramis26 votes (6.42%)
Sergei Zlatkov25 votes (6.17%)
Morkel Erasmus25 votes (6.17%)
Eric Hamilton22 votes (5.43%)
Dave Waddell21 votes (5.19%)
Robert Strickland20 votes (4.94%)
Laval Roy17 votes (4.2%)
Herman Veenendaal16 votes (3.95%)
Tzar Sreco16 votes (3.95%)
Leigh Lofgren13 votes (3.21%)
Glenn Bartley13 votes (3.21%)
Noushka Wildlife12 votes (2.96%)
Guimas Guimas8 votes (1.98%)
Stephen Shunk8 votes (1.98%)
Jill Wussow8 votes (1.98%)
Anita Merrigan7 votes (1.73%)
Jem Babbington7 votes (1.73%)
Mavourneen Strozewski7 votes (1.73%)
Ian Winter7 votes (1.73%)
Ken Billington6 votes (1.48%)
Julie Feinstein6 votes (1.48%)
Karen Jeffery5 votes (1.23%)
Marcelo Allende4 votes (0.99%)
Juan Fernandez4 votes (0.99%)
Ragoo Rao4 votes (0.99%)
Myer Bornstein3 votes (0.74%)
Jaliya Rasaputra3 votes (0.74%)
|The next competition starts on 14 Mar 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.