Welcome to the newly designed “Best Photo of the Week” competition. Voting is now easier and a lot more fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Dave Richards46 votes (13.45%)
Tom McJannet38 votes (11.11%)
Mike & Glen Heramb34 votes (9.94%)
Jonathan Serrano21 votes (6.14%)
Glenn Perrigo21 votes (6.14%)
Howard Cheek19 votes (5.56%)
Tom Smit19 votes (5.56%)
Bryan Pereira15 votes (4.39%)
Erika Schroedersecker15 votes (4.39%)
Bob Shepardson12 votes (3.51%)
Paamul Jack12 votes (3.51%)
Anuj Raina11 votes (3.22%)
Jerry Curtis10 votes (2.92%)
Kerry Singleton10 votes (2.92%)
Ken Billington9 votes (2.63%)
Byron Berger8 votes (2.34%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan8 votes (2.34%)
Phil Slade8 votes (2.34%)
Jaliya Rasaputra8 votes (2.34%)
Narendra Patil6 votes (1.75%)
Andrew Butterfield6 votes (1.75%)
Ragoo Rao3 votes (0.88%)
Joellec2 votes (0.58%)
Terence Hale1 vote (0.29%)
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.