Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
This week’s featured image: Gray-necked Wood-Rail (Aramides cajanea) perched on a branch in Manu National Park, Peru by Glenn Bartley
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
David DesRochers60 votes (11.83%)
Glenn Perrigo47 votes (9.27%)
Mike & Glen Heramb45 votes (8.88%)
Mike Barth43 votes (8.48%)
Rick Lieder38 votes (7.5%)
Myer Bornstein27 votes (5.33%)
Ken Billington24 votes (4.73%)
Eric Hamilton22 votes (4.34%)
Morkel Erasmus21 votes (4.14%)
Tzar Sreco16 votes (3.16%)
Robert Strickland16 votes (3.16%)
Andrew Smith15 votes (2.96%)
Jefferson Silva15 votes (2.96%)
Noushka Wildlife15 votes (2.96%)
Jaliya Rasaputra14 votes (2.76%)
Dave Waddell13 votes (2.56%)
Howard Cheek12 votes (2.37%)
Anne-Marie Safrounet12 votes (2.37%)
Nicole Smith10 votes (1.97%)
Laval Roy8 votes (1.58%)
Marcelo Allende8 votes (1.58%)
Jem Babbington7 votes (1.38%)
Juan Fernandez6 votes (1.18%)
Scott Simmons6 votes (1.18%)
Shrikant Prabhu4 votes (0.79%)
Kathy Detweiler3 votes (0.59%)
|The next competition starts on 11 Apr 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.