Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Noushka Wildlife77 votes (12.11%)
Dana Allen66 votes (10.38%)
Paamul Jack54 votes (8.49%)
Kerry Singleton40 votes (6.29%)
Jaliya Rasaputra38 votes (5.97%)
David DesRochers38 votes (5.97%)
James Hamilton-Bird36 votes (5.66%)
Juan Fernandez30 votes (4.72%)
Marcelo Allende25 votes (3.93%)
Dave Richards25 votes (3.93%)
Daniël Koop22 votes (3.46%)
Suzi Harr21 votes (3.3%)
Bert Van Der Krieken21 votes (3.3%)
Lawrence Gardella21 votes (3.3%)
Larry Nichols16 votes (2.52%)
Bob Shepardson14 votes (2.2%)
Mike Freeman14 votes (2.2%)
Dave Waddell12 votes (1.89%)
Simon Colenutt12 votes (1.89%)
Bob Pelkey11 votes (1.73%)
Ken Billington10 votes (1.57%)
Laura Erickson6 votes (0.94%)
Simon Rix6 votes (0.94%)
Jem Babbington4 votes (0.63%)
Brian Anderson3 votes (0.47%)
|The next competition starts on 11 June 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.