Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
This week’s featured image: Keel-billed Toucan (Ramphastos sulfuratus) perched on a branch in Costa Rica by Glenn Bartley
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Karen Jenderedjian70 votes (15.56%)
Noushka Wildlife37 votes (8.22%)
Dave Waddell36 votes (8%)
Jarbas Mattos36 votes (8%)
Dave Richards35 votes (7.78%)
Nitin Jain31 votes (6.89%)
Glenn Perrigo29 votes (6.44%)
Mike Barth24 votes (5.33%)
Eric Hamilton22 votes (4.89%)
Mike & Glen Heramb17 votes (3.78%)
Rob Belterman14 votes (3.11%)
Thiago Silva11 votes (2.44%)
Elizabeth Dallet11 votes (2.44%)
Erik Sanders11 votes (2.44%)
Stein Nilsen11 votes (2.44%)
Marek Kocan10 votes (2.22%)
Frans Vandewalle10 votes (2.22%)
Paamul Jack7 votes (1.56%)
Jaliya Rasaputra7 votes (1.56%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.56%)
Steven Scott6 votes (1.33%)
Ragoo Rao3 votes (0.67%)
Daryll Myhr3 votes (0.67%)
Karunakanth Bathula2 votes (0.44%)
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.