Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dana Allen85 votes (13.75%)
Kath Aggiss58 votes (9.39%)
Bert Van Der Krieken55 votes (8.9%)
Alan De Witt47 votes (7.61%)
Morkel Erasmus43 votes (6.96%)
Michalis Kotsakis42 votes (6.8%)
Laura Erickson38 votes (6.15%)
Jarbas Mattos31 votes (5.02%)
Paamul Jack27 votes (4.37%)
Gray Clements25 votes (4.05%)
Scott Simmons23 votes (3.72%)
Bob Pelkey22 votes (3.56%)
Noushka Wildlife17 votes (2.75%)
Larry Nichols16 votes (2.59%)
Jaliya Rasaputra14 votes (2.27%)
Bill Chan14 votes (2.27%)
Dave Waddell11 votes (1.78%)
Julie Feinstein11 votes (1.78%)
Rita Caluori6 votes (0.97%)
Yoav Perlman6 votes (0.97%)
Brian Anderson6 votes (0.97%)
Ken Billington6 votes (0.97%)
Lawrence Gardella6 votes (0.97%)
Eric Hamilton4 votes (0.65%)
Kenneth Cole Schneider3 votes (0.49%)
Marcelo Allende1 vote (0.16%)
Don DesJardin1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 12 Nov 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.