Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Paamul Jack89 votes (14.54%)
Brian Murphy51 votes (8.33%)
Sherry Shepardson48 votes (7.84%)
Bob Shepardson48 votes (7.84%)
Noushka Wildlife35 votes (5.72%)
Dave Richards35 votes (5.72%)
Kerry Singleton32 votes (5.23%)
John Tobias32 votes (5.23%)
Reima Rönkkö32 votes (5.23%)
Karin van Zyl30 votes (4.9%)
Michalis Kotsakis26 votes (4.25%)
Peter Beesley23 votes (3.76%)
Dawna Komorosky21 votes (3.43%)
Mike Barth18 votes (2.94%)
Jerry Schudda15 votes (2.45%)
Eija Rönkkö12 votes (1.96%)
Ben Egryn Nicholas12 votes (1.96%)
Jaliya Rasaputra10 votes (1.63%)
Laval Roy10 votes (1.63%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.47%)
Terence Land9 votes (1.47%)
Bob Swan8 votes (1.31%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (1.14%)
|The next competition starts on 14 Oct 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.