The “Best Photo of the Week” competition has been redesigned to make voting easier and a lot more fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Ester van der Merwe46 votes (10.5%)
Jaliya Rasaputra34 votes (7.76%)
Anita Gowing32 votes (7.31%)
Jerry Curtis31 votes (7.08%)
Herman Veenendaal28 votes (6.39%)
Glenn Perrigo27 votes (6.16%)
Jonathan Serrano26 votes (5.94%)
Mike & Glen Heramb24 votes (5.48%)
Howard Cheek22 votes (5.02%)
Raj Dhage21 votes (4.79%)
Arpit Shrimal21 votes (4.79%)
Alan Powers15 votes (3.42%)
Kevin Drummond-Hay15 votes (3.42%)
Joellec14 votes (3.2%)
Jean-Luc Parmentier13 votes (2.97%)
William Constantine12 votes (2.74%)
Erik Sanders9 votes (2.05%)
Paamul Jack9 votes (2.05%)
Dave Richards8 votes (1.83%)
Bob Shepardson8 votes (1.83%)
June Gathercole8 votes (1.83%)
Byron Berger5 votes (1.14%)
Eric Hamilton5 votes (1.14%)
Terence Hale3 votes (0.68%)
Kath Aggiss2 votes (0.46%)
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.