Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Year 2014” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
This week’s featured image: Cuban Trogon (Priotelus temnurus) perched on a branch in Cuba by Glenn Bartley
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Karen Jenderedjian170 votes (11.31%)
Michael Tweddle134 votes (8.92%)
Michael Tweddle111 votes (7.39%)
Ashton Beney93 votes (6.19%)
Michael Tweddle93 votes (6.19%)
Vijayendra Desai62 votes (4.13%)
Don Getty61 votes (4.06%)
Walter Nussbaumer57 votes (3.79%)
Silvestr Szabó52 votes (3.46%)
Robert Strickland51 votes (3.39%)
Michael Tweddle51 votes (3.39%)
Ruth Thiessen46 votes (3.06%)
Noushka Wildlife45 votes (2.99%)
David Courtenay42 votes (2.79%)
Dave Richards39 votes (2.59%)
Pam Mullins37 votes (2.46%)
Harry Eggens36 votes (2.4%)
Candice Botha35 votes (2.33%)
Ester van der Merwe35 votes (2.33%)
Nancy Elwood34 votes (2.26%)
Jose Maurtua32 votes (2.13%)
Nitin Jain27 votes (1.8%)
Dave Richards27 votes (1.8%)
Johann Van Heerden27 votes (1.8%)
Howard Cheek26 votes (1.73%)
Jim Ehle23 votes (1.53%)
Nitin Jain23 votes (1.53%)
Jonathan Serrano19 votes (1.26%)
Petr Bambousek15 votes (1%)
|The next competition starts on 03 Jan 2014|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.