Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Year 2016” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dave Waddell133 votes (11.11%)
Candy McManiman94 votes (7.85%)
Morkel Erasmus68 votes (5.68%)
Scott Simmons66 votes (5.51%)
Jalil El Harrar64 votes (5.35%)
Dana Allen63 votes (5.26%)
Candy McManiman61 votes (5.1%)
Paamul Jack57 votes (4.76%)
Dana Allen53 votes (4.43%)
Dana Allen45 votes (3.76%)
Antonis Tsaknakis44 votes (3.68%)
Paamul Jack37 votes (3.09%)
Alan Jonker36 votes (3.01%)
Rob Belterman35 votes (2.92%)
Dana Allen34 votes (2.84%)
Bob Shepardson34 votes (2.84%)
Paamul Jack33 votes (2.76%)
Bert Van Der Krieken30 votes (2.51%)
Bob Shepardson29 votes (2.42%)
Alan Jonker29 votes (2.42%)
Bob Shepardson28 votes (2.34%)
Sahasrangshu Choudhury28 votes (2.34%)
Darren Clough28 votes (2.34%)
Pam Knowles27 votes (2.26%)
Noushka Wildlife25 votes (2.09%)
|The next competition starts on 07 Jan 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.