Ken, a scientist by training held various management positions in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries during his professional career, enabling him to travel extensively throughout Europe, the Americas, North Africa, Asia and Japan. Ken has always been a keen photographer and bought his first telephoto lens 10 years ago. This was the beginning of his interest in bird photography. Since then he has also become an active supporter of birding and wildlife conservation.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- POLL: Should the online trafficking of otters in Southeast Asia be stopped?
- Giant River Otters of The Rio Tres Irmaos (Three Brothers River)
- Otter escapes jaws of killer whale by jumping on board boat
- Video: Two Hungry Jaguars Are No Match for This Plucky Otter
- Eurasian Hobby – Jubail
- Eurasian Hoopoe on migration – Jubail area