Ken, a scientist by training held various management positions in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries during his professional career, enabling him to travel extensively throughout Europe, the Americas, North Africa, Asia and Japan. Ken has always been a keen photographer and bought his first telephoto lens 10 years ago. This was the beginning of his interest in bird photography. Since then he has also become an active supporter of birding and wildlife conservation.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- A new protected area (PA) for tigers and leopards in Russia
- Jaguars in Suriname’s protected parks remain vulnerable to poaching
- Rangers just killed one of Kenya’s most famous lions because they didn’t have tranquilizers
- As predators return to Sweden’s wild, ecotourism looks to change mindsets
- Wildlife killing contest ban considered in Maryland
- POLL: Should the Faroese be sanctioned for continuing to slaughter whales?