Calling all wildlife photographers at all skill levels to take part in the next “Best Photo of the Week Competition”. Check out the entries which have already been submitted below.
If you think you have a better photo in your portfolio, don’t delay!
Submit your photo now and WIN the next contest.
1) Members Area
Please log in with your username and password. If you are not already an existing user, please complete the new users registration.
Now that you’ve logged in, please proceed to upload your photo.
2) Upload your Photo
Please select the photo to be uploaded, complete the empty boxes corresponding to your photo and click “Upload”. The page will reload after approximately 20 seconds and your photo will be displayed in the gallery you selected.
There is an upload limit of ONE photo for the photo competition but THREE photos per day for the other categories. Photos should have a minimum width of 1,024 pixels.
If you want to enter your photo for the competition, then leave the default category “Photo Competition” unchanged.
No need to type your name in the title – it will be automatically saved!
3) Entries for Next Competition
4) Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.