The “Best Photo of the Week” competition is now open to all birding and wildlife enthusiasts worldwide. All wildlife photographers posting their photos on Facebook, Flickr or other websites are now welcome to take part in the weekly competition.
Voting starts on Saturday 27 July 2013, so don’t delay!
Submit your photo now.
If you are registered and already have a username and password, please ignore registration and go straight to “Log In”. Otherwise you will first need to register.
[register message=”Thanks for registering for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition. You are now authorized to log in to our platform on the link https://focusingonwildlife.com/news/log-in/ and to upload images. If you have any problems please contact our Team on [email protected]” notify=”[email protected]” password=”yes” fields=””]
2) Log in
Please “Log In” and then proceed to “Upload Your Photo”. If you’ve forgotten your password, you can get a new password. You may also reset your password. Then return to this page to upload your photo.
3) Upload your photo
Please select the photo to be uploaded, include a description (caption + your name) and click “Upload”. The page will reload after approx 60 seconds depending on the size of your photo.
The successful uploading of your photo will be confirmed below. Your photo will then appear in the competition gallery below after moderation (normally 24 hours max). If your photo is uploaded after the voting starts, it will automatically be included in the next competition.
Please note that images straight out of your camera with a width or height exceeding 3,000 pixels may cause an error when uploading. The way to solve this is to edit the image in your image processing software and reduce the larger dimension to a maximum of 3,000 pixels.
4) Best Photo of the Week – Competition Entries
5) Best Photo of the Week – Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and copyright belongs to you.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.