Not had much to report recently, travels have been limited and I have also been suffering with some niggly back problems. So here is a small blog showing some of the images I have taken over the last few weeks in the UAE. Dubai Internet City not only being mine and many other people’s work place in Dubai it also contains a lake with landscaped areas around the lake. And for the second time in less than a year a pair of Egyptian Geese (Alopochen aegyptiaca)have bred 5 little goslings. I did not capture images of the last family so thought I would get out and record them throughout the coming weeks. Here are my first images :
Mike Barth, a photographer from Manchester England, was based in Dubai in the UAE from 2004 to 2016. He has travelled regularly to Africa and Asia and has had the pleasure of birding in some wonderful locations. A passionate bird photographer he now offers tours for small groups, maximum of 6, photographers and offers photographic tours to several locations such as Sri Lanka, India, Kenya, Ethiopia, Ghana. Please visit his site at https://www.mikebarthphotography.com for information, there you can also purchase prints in various formats.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Wildlife authorities kill over 100 Canada Geese at Sloan’s Lake as culling enters its second year in Denver
- Petition: Send Dolphins at Dubai Dolphinarium to a Sanctuary!
- Cyprus urged to ban hunting at coast to protect flamingoes from shotgun pellets
- Inside Asia's Forests of Hope: A Photo Essay
- Potential Costs of Declining Water Levels at Great Salt Lake Could be in the Billions
- Man prises crocodile jaws from his head while swimming in suburban Cairns