Steven Scott is a photonaturalist blogger based in Florida and Maine. He has surveyed butterflies with Earthwatch Institute in the mountains of Vietnam, tagged juvenile snook with Mote Marine Laboratory in the mangroves of Florida and filmed a BioBlitz insect survey in Acadia National Park. A registered nurse and retired Army officer, Steven believes man is an integral part of nature and travels annually to Vietnam with humanitarian medical teams from Vets With a Mission.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Trump Administration Pushes Final Drilling Plan for Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- With the help of an app, Nunavut hunters document the changing Arctic
- As giant ice shelves collapse amid global warming in the Canadian Arctic, experts call for more protection for the "Last Ice Area" and the diverse communities of plants and animals living there.
- Arctic ice loss forces polar bears to use four times as much energy to survive – study
- Arctic biodiversity at risk as world overshoots climate planetary boundary
- Climate crisis behind drastic drop in Arctic wildlife populations – report