Steven Scott is a photonaturalist blogger based in Florida and Maine. He has surveyed butterflies with Earthwatch Institute in the mountains of Vietnam, tagged juvenile snook with Mote Marine Laboratory in the mangroves of Florida and filmed a BioBlitz insect survey in Acadia National Park. A registered nurse and retired Army officer, Steven believes man is an integral part of nature and travels annually to Vietnam with humanitarian medical teams from Vets With a Mission.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Petition: Arctic Animals Movement Patterns Shifting Due to Climate Change
- Petition: Polar Bear Dens in the Arctic Threatened by Oil Industry
- Trump Administration Plans to Open Up the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge For Oil Drilling
- Petition: In a Last Ditch Effort to Destroy Wildlife Trump Sets Up Arctic Drilling
- POLL: Should Arctic cruises be banned to protect wildlife?
- Seismic Oil and Gas Exploration Will Scar the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge