Lots more video to come now that I have worked out how to post it! These White-breasted Dippers are the birds that I watched daily for 8 weeks last year.
Charles Fleming is a wildlife photographer and nature blogger based in South West England. His blog "Wildlife in a Suburban Garden" has more than 1400 entries and a link to galleries where you can view more than 4000 images from the UK and the rest of the world featuring photographs of more than 500 species. "My aim is to try and put my readers and viewers intimately close to the subject and to share the thrill of watching and photographing birds and wildlife at close quarters".
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Waterbirds in eastern Australia declining despite breeding boost from wet years, survey finds
- A record-breaking wet season in Queensland has resulted in ideal breeding conditions for many frog species
- Warning over SeaWorld orcas as trainer says ‘Jurassic Park-style’ breeding programme created ‘aggressive hybrid whales’
- Ospreys make triumphant return as breeding pairs spread across UK
- Breeding success raises hopes for future of endangered African penguin
- If South Africa Ends Lion Breeding, What to Do with Captive Cats?