Steven Scott is a photonaturalist blogger based in Florida and Maine. He has surveyed butterflies with Earthwatch Institute in the mountains of Vietnam, tagged juvenile snook with Mote Marine Laboratory in the mangroves of Florida and filmed a BioBlitz insect survey in Acadia National Park. A registered nurse and retired Army officer, Steven believes man is an integral part of nature and travels annually to Vietnam with humanitarian medical teams from Vets With a Mission.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Close encounter with a Tiger in Ranthambore
- Tiger on MM road in Kabini
- Front row view of a Tiger trying to make a kill
- Petition: Protect Other Indian Tigers After Angry Mob Kills a Tiger!
- Siberian tiger shot and butchered by 'monsters for use in Chinese medicine'
- Zookeeper Attacked by Tiger is Further Proof that Wild Animals Don’t Belong in Captivity