Cold weather is beginning to settle over New England. New Jersey’s coastal fiddler crabs are about to disappear into the mud until spring. Read about it in my blog Urban Wildlife Guide. And read more about urban wildlife in my book Field Guide to Urban Wildlife.
I am a Collection Manager at the American Museum of Natural History, an author, and a photographer. I live in New York City. I recently published my first popular science book, Field Guide to Urban Wildlife, an illustrated collection of natural history essays about common animals. I update my blog, Urban Wildlife Guide, every Sunday.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- This crab could save your life - if humans don't wipe it out first
- Vervet monkeys thrive despite habitat loss in South Africa
- Cardinal, Read
- Game guide killed after being gouged by elephant in Kruger Park
- Four Black-throated Thrushes in Deffi Park - Jubail
- Montana guide mauled to death in grizzly bear attack outside Yellowstone