Steven Scott is a photonaturalist blogger based in Florida and Maine. He has surveyed butterflies with Earthwatch Institute in the mountains of Vietnam, tagged juvenile snook with Mote Marine Laboratory in the mangroves of Florida and filmed a BioBlitz insect survey in Acadia National Park. A registered nurse and retired Army officer, Steven believes man is an integral part of nature and travels annually to Vietnam with humanitarian medical teams from Vets With a Mission.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- POLL: Should the Osprey be removed from Florida's endangered list?
- Florida iguanas hunted and killed for tacos and burritos: report
- Boaters in Florida broke the all-time record for killing manatees this year
- POLL: Should the use of Orcas in entertainment be banned?
- Poachers in Florida are Killing Bears for the Bear Bile Trade
- Cassowary attack: giant bird kills owner in Florida after he fell