Last week at Fort De Soto I had the opportunity to pretty little Least Sandpiper on the shore of East Beach. This one was pretty cute running around the beach.
Scott Simmons, based in Florida, is a lover of nature, landscape, and wildlife photography. Scott became interested in photography in 2001 when he was given his first SLR camera. When he acquired a telephoto lens, he became progressively more interested in birds and other wildlife. Scott enjoys learning about bird habitats and behavior, striving always to take images that are both beautiful and interpretive. Scott believes photography is a great vehicle to help others to appreciate the wonder for the stuff of earth.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Tropical Storm Hermine At Bunche Beach: Pt. I
- Man dies after stingray attack while swimming near Hobart
- Endangered Baby Sea Turtles Were Found Burned to Death on Florida Beach!
- Video - Little penguins return to ocean after being treated for injuries
- Passage and Breeding Waders - Jubail
- Red-backed Shrikes – Jubail