Professional Wildlife and Adventure Photographer, Naturalist, Publisher and Educator. Dana Allen was born in California and raised as a global citizen. As a youth he travelled widely, visiting and living in numerous countries around the world. Acquiring his first camera at the age of 12, Dana’s passion for photography has never dimmed. He studied Fine Art Photography in Arizona and was awarded both a Bachelors and a Masters Degree with highest honours. Dana has taught photography in Universities both in the United States and Zimbabwe. Enthused with the environment and its inhabitants, Dana is dedicated to portraying the natural world around us. He founded PhotoSafari in 1991 and has specialized in photographing wildlife, landscapes and tourism activities in Africa ever since. Millions of viewers have enjoyed his images through various publications, cards, calendars and books.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Great White Sharks Vanish From Cape Town And No One Knows Why
- Western Australia shark attack: police divers search for missing surfer
- Petition: Stop Lion Canned Hunting in South Africa - Shocking Video
- New Zealand: woman dies after suspected shark attack near Auckland
- Echoes of Jaws as Cape Cod learns to live with rise of the great white shark
- Petition: Ask Congress to Pass the Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act!