Steven Scott is a photonaturalist blogger based in Florida and Maine. He has surveyed butterflies with Earthwatch Institute in the mountains of Vietnam, tagged juvenile snook with Mote Marine Laboratory in the mangroves of Florida and filmed a BioBlitz insect survey in Acadia National Park. A registered nurse and retired Army officer, Steven believes man is an integral part of nature and travels annually to Vietnam with humanitarian medical teams from Vets With a Mission.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- POLL: Should the Osprey be removed from Florida's endangered list?
- Poachers in Florida are Killing Bears for the Bear Bile Trade
- Baby Sea Turtle Found Dead After Eating 104 Pieces of Plastic
- Dusky Turtle Dove
- Tropical Storm Hermine At Bunche Beach: Pt. I
- Florida iguanas hunted and killed for tacos and burritos: report