We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Noushka Wildlife wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “Proud Wolf”.
Bob Shepardson is awarded Second Prize for his outstanding image “Reflections”.
Third Prize goes to Brian Burnett for his inspiring photo “Winter Mittens”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Noushka Wildlife62 votes (8.76%)
Bob Shepardson61 votes (8.62%)
Brian Burnett51 votes (7.2%)
Jerry Schudda41 votes (5.79%)
Candy McManiman40 votes (5.65%)
Derek Hollis34 votes (4.8%)
Jerry Schudda31 votes (4.38%)
Paamul Jack28 votes (3.95%)
Sherry Shepardson26 votes (3.67%)
Candy McManiman26 votes (3.67%)
Kerry Singleton25 votes (3.53%)
Paamul Jack25 votes (3.53%)
Kerry Singleton22 votes (3.11%)
Paamul Jack19 votes (2.68%)
Chris Pellaers18 votes (2.54%)
Vasant Jayaguru17 votes (2.4%)
Noushka Wildlife17 votes (2.4%)
Yvonne de Jong16 votes (2.26%)
Candy McManiman16 votes (2.26%)
Sherry Shepardson15 votes (2.12%)
Kerry Singleton15 votes (2.12%)
Bob Shepardson10 votes (1.41%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.27%)
Jerry Schudda9 votes (1.27%)
Yvonne de Jong8 votes (1.13%)
Nikos Liouskos8 votes (1.13%)
Bob Swan8 votes (1.13%)
David DesRochers7 votes (0.99%)
Ken Billington7 votes (0.99%)
Ken Billington5 votes (0.71%)
Yvonne de Jong5 votes (0.71%)
Sherry Shepardson5 votes (0.71%)
Jefferson Silva5 votes (0.71%)
V S Sankar5 votes (0.71%)
Bob Shepardson5 votes (0.71%)
Karin van Zyl4 votes (0.56%)
Jefferson Silva3 votes (0.42%)
Chris Pellaers0 votes (0%)
Juan Fernandez0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 24 February 2018
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.