We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition. Alan Murphy wins First Prize for his brilliant image “Bald Eagle Birdscape”.
Dave DesRochers wins Second Prize for his outstanding image “Aerial Conflict”.
Third Prize goes to Candy McManiman for her inspiring photo “What Were You Eating”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Alan Murphy75 votes (11.85%)
David DesRochers65 votes (10.27%)
Candy McManiman56 votes (8.85%)
Candy McManiman49 votes (7.74%)
Jerry Schudda39 votes (6.16%)
Noushka Wildlife38 votes (6%)
Jose Garcia Allievi37 votes (5.85%)
Leigh Lofgren31 votes (4.9%)
Noushka Wildlife25 votes (3.95%)
Candy McManiman23 votes (3.63%)
Ken Billington22 votes (3.48%)
Andrew Neale22 votes (3.48%)
Jerry Schudda20 votes (3.16%)
Emil Ivanov20 votes (3.16%)
Leigh Lofgren19 votes (3%)
Leigh Lofgren18 votes (2.84%)
Noushka Wildlife18 votes (2.84%)
Jerry Schudda11 votes (1.74%)
Diane Stuckey8 votes (1.26%)
Lidija Orešković8 votes (1.26%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.11%)
Andrew Johnson7 votes (1.11%)
Gray Clements7 votes (1.11%)
Ken Billington5 votes (0.79%)
Andrew Johnson3 votes (0.47%)
|The next competition starts on 25 August 2018
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.