We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Steven Hincliffe wins First and Second Prize with his outstanding images ‘Water Vole’ and ‘Thirsty Badger’ respectively. Third Prize is awarded to Paamul Jack with ‘Pair of Owl Butterflies Mating”.
Please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for slideshow).
Steven Hinchliffe84 votes (13.79%)
Steven Hinchliffe46 votes (7.55%)
Paamul Jack40 votes (6.57%)
Paamul Jack36 votes (5.91%)
Kenneth Cole Schneider28 votes (4.6%)
Karin van Zyl26 votes (4.27%)
Noushka Wildlife26 votes (4.27%)
Frans Vandewalle24 votes (3.94%)
Candy McManiman23 votes (3.78%)
Candy McManiman21 votes (3.45%)
Frans Vandewalle19 votes (3.12%)
Paamul Jack18 votes (2.96%)
Eduardo Delgado15 votes (2.46%)
Charles Vanpraet15 votes (2.46%)
Anna Leggatt14 votes (2.3%)
Frans Vandewalle13 votes (2.13%)
Will Newsome12 votes (1.97%)
Candy McManiman12 votes (1.97%)
Rowan Gregory | www.birder.travel11 votes (1.81%)
Christian Durrenberger11 votes (1.81%)
Mike Barth11 votes (1.81%)
Eduardo Delgado10 votes (1.64%)
Colin Bradshaw10 votes (1.64%)
Mike Barth10 votes (1.64%)
Anna Leggatt9 votes (1.48%)
Noushka Wildlife8 votes (1.31%)
Bob Swan8 votes (1.31%)
Mike Barth8 votes (1.31%)
Ragoo Rao8 votes (1.31%)
Anna Leggatt6 votes (0.99%)
Bob Swan6 votes (0.99%)
Eduardo Delgado5 votes (0.82%)
Bob Swan4 votes (0.66%)
Colin Bradshaw4 votes (0.66%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.49%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.33%)
Noushka Wildlife2 votes (0.33%)
Ken Billington1 vote (0.16%)
The next competition starts on 24 April 2021
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.