Paamul Jack wins First Prize for his outstanding image ‘The Thinker – Rodin?’. Rob Belterman wins Second Prize with “Parents Care’ and Third Prize goes to Florian Lange with ‘Face to Face with the Wildcat’.
Please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment and sharing their photos on social media.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for slideshow).
Paamul Jack50 votes (7.65%)
Rob Belterman39 votes (5.96%)
Florian Lange35 votes (5.35%)
Noushka Wildlife32 votes (4.89%)
Noushka Wildlife30 votes (4.59%)
Marcel de Bruin27 votes (4.13%)
Malcolm Wright23 votes (3.52%)
Rob Belterman19 votes (2.91%)
Paamul Jack17 votes (2.6%)
Candy McManiman16 votes (2.45%)
Vasant Jayaguru15 votes (2.29%)
Val Pohio14 votes (2.14%)
Amanda Wood14 votes (2.14%)
David Gissing13 votes (1.99%)
Jerry Schudda13 votes (1.99%)
Leigh Lofgren12 votes (1.83%)
Jerry Schudda12 votes (1.83%)
Malcolm Wright11 votes (1.68%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.68%)
Amanda Wood11 votes (1.68%)
Paamul Jack10 votes (1.53%)
Ken Billington10 votes (1.53%)
Candy McManiman9 votes (1.38%)
Candy McManiman8 votes (1.22%)
Val Pohio8 votes (1.22%)
David Gissing8 votes (1.22%)
Amanda Wood7 votes (1.07%)
Zlatan Celebic6 votes (0.92%)
David Gissing6 votes (0.92%)
Eduardo Delgado6 votes (0.92%)
Val Pohio6 votes (0.92%)
Malcolm Wright5 votes (0.76%)
Juan Fernandez5 votes (0.76%)
Noushka Wildlife4 votes (0.61%)
Vasant Jayaguru3 votes (0.46%)
Michalis Kotsakis3 votes (0.46%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.31%)
Jerry Schudda1 vote (0.15%)
Marcel de Bruin0 votes (0%)
The next competition starts on 27 June 2019
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.