Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Month” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth. Voting is easy and lots of fun.
First click an image and the slideshow will start automatically. Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
You may vote for your own photos – but only ONCE! After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 7 days after which the results will be published.
After browsing the photos, please give kudos to the photographers by leaving a comment at the bottom of this page.
Paamul Jack50 votes (7.65%)
Rob Belterman39 votes (5.96%)
Florian Lange35 votes (5.35%)
Noushka Wildlife32 votes (4.89%)
Noushka Wildlife30 votes (4.59%)
Marcel de Bruin27 votes (4.13%)
Malcolm Wright23 votes (3.52%)
Rob Belterman19 votes (2.91%)
Paamul Jack17 votes (2.6%)
Candy McManiman16 votes (2.45%)
Vasant Jayaguru15 votes (2.29%)
Val Pohio14 votes (2.14%)
Amanda Wood14 votes (2.14%)
David Gissing13 votes (1.99%)
Jerry Schudda13 votes (1.99%)
Leigh Lofgren12 votes (1.83%)
Jerry Schudda12 votes (1.83%)
Malcolm Wright11 votes (1.68%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.68%)
Amanda Wood11 votes (1.68%)
Paamul Jack10 votes (1.53%)
Ken Billington10 votes (1.53%)
Candy McManiman9 votes (1.38%)
Candy McManiman8 votes (1.22%)
Val Pohio8 votes (1.22%)
David Gissing8 votes (1.22%)
Amanda Wood7 votes (1.07%)
Zlatan Celebic6 votes (0.92%)
David Gissing6 votes (0.92%)
Eduardo Delgado6 votes (0.92%)
Val Pohio6 votes (0.92%)
Malcolm Wright5 votes (0.76%)
Juan Fernandez5 votes (0.76%)
Noushka Wildlife4 votes (0.61%)
Vasant Jayaguru3 votes (0.46%)
Michalis Kotsakis3 votes (0.46%)
Ken Billington2 votes (0.31%)
Jerry Schudda1 vote (0.15%)
Marcel de Bruin0 votes (0%)
The next competition starts on 28 June 2020
Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service.
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Contestants can vote for their own photos but ONLY ONCE!
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Use of social media to manipulate or influence voting is not allowed.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.