We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bob Shepardson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Dog Chases Leopard up Tree 3 Times”.
Glenn Perrigo wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Great-horned Owl”.
Third Prize goes to Kath Aggiss for her excellent photo entitled “I Can See You”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Bob Shepardson92 votes (15.73%)
Glenn Perrigo72 votes (12.31%)
Kath Aggiss70 votes (11.97%)
Dave Waddell61 votes (10.43%)
Noushka Wildlife43 votes (7.35%)
Morkel Erasmus35 votes (5.98%)
Candy McManiman31 votes (5.3%)
Andrew Kingston24 votes (4.1%)
Karen Jeffery20 votes (3.42%)
Paamul Jack17 votes (2.91%)
Laura Erickson16 votes (2.74%)
Jaliya Rasaputra14 votes (2.39%)
Ken Billington13 votes (2.22%)
Jem Babbington10 votes (1.71%)
Vasant Jayaguru10 votes (1.71%)
Myer Bornstein10 votes (1.71%)
Larry Nichols9 votes (1.54%)
Eric Hamilton8 votes (1.37%)
Julie Feinstein7 votes (1.2%)
Bob Pelkey6 votes (1.03%)
Simon Rix5 votes (0.85%)
Josie Brendle5 votes (0.85%)
Brian Anderson3 votes (0.51%)
Chris Pellaers3 votes (0.51%)
Marcelo Allende1 vote (0.17%)
|The next competition starts on 15 October 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.