We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Alan Jonker wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “African Wood Owl”.
Dave Waddell wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Motion Study: Dancing the Fox Trot”.
Third Prize goes to Morkel Erasmus for his excellent photo entitled “Lion Man Love”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Alan Jonker92 votes (13.45%)
Dave Waddell66 votes (9.65%)
Morkel Erasmus63 votes (9.21%)
Paamul Jack56 votes (8.19%)
Adam Riley44 votes (6.43%)
Kath Aggiss43 votes (6.29%)
James Hamilton-Bird33 votes (4.82%)
Dave Richards29 votes (4.24%)
Candy McManiman25 votes (3.65%)
Alain Pascua24 votes (3.51%)
Myer Bornstein21 votes (3.07%)
Vasant Jayaguru21 votes (3.07%)
Noushka Wildlife20 votes (2.92%)
Nino Caratelli17 votes (2.49%)
Andrew Johnson16 votes (2.34%)
Juan Fernandez14 votes (2.05%)
Bert Van Der Krieken14 votes (2.05%)
Daniel Vago12 votes (1.75%)
Suzi Harr11 votes (1.61%)
Leonardo Merçon10 votes (1.46%)
Jaliya Rasaputra9 votes (1.32%)
Ken Billington6 votes (0.88%)
Nickolas Haramis6 votes (0.88%)
Jem Babbington5 votes (0.73%)
Fabricio Vasconcelos Costa5 votes (0.73%)
Michalis Kotsakis5 votes (0.73%)
Josie Brendle4 votes (0.58%)
Scott Simmons4 votes (0.58%)
Rita Caluori4 votes (0.58%)
Marcelo Allende4 votes (0.58%)
Julie Feinstein1 vote (0.15%)
|The next competition starts on 16 April 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.