We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
First Prize is awarded to Mike Barth for his brilliantly-captured image “Mouse Juggling”.
Second Prize is shared by Robert Strickland with his image “Barred Owls” and Mike & Glen Heramb with their image “Lilac-breasted Roller”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Mike Barth66 votes (15.71%)
Robert Strickland44 votes (10.48%)
Mike & Glen Heramb44 votes (10.48%)
Tony Palliser42 votes (10%)
Michael Pope30 votes (7.14%)
Glenn Perrigo20 votes (4.76%)
Satish Ranadive17 votes (4.05%)
Myer Bornstein17 votes (4.05%)
Noushka Wildlife15 votes (3.57%)
Joelle Budden13 votes (3.1%)
Jaliya Rasaputra12 votes (2.86%)
Jean-Luc Baron11 votes (2.62%)
Lew Scharpf11 votes (2.62%)
Luc Van den Bergh11 votes (2.62%)
Laval Roy8 votes (1.9%)
Vipul Ramanuj7 votes (1.67%)
Andrea Hergersberg7 votes (1.67%)
Elizabeth Dallet3 votes (0.71%)
Juan Fernandez3 votes (0.71%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.71%)
Marek Kocan3 votes (0.71%)
Dave Waddell2 votes (0.48%)
Ragoo Rao1 vote (0.24%)
|The next competition starts on 17 Jan 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.