We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Paul Benson wins First Prize for his brilliant composition “Trust”.
Kath Langbridge wins Second Prize for her outstanding capture “Super Dad”.
Third Place goes to Jem Babbington for “Arabian Red Fox Portrait”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Paul Benson69 votes (17.16%)
Kath Aggiss60 votes (14.93%)
Jem Babbington58 votes (14.43%)
Jonathan Serrano33 votes (8.21%)
Cat Vincent24 votes (5.97%)
Dave Waddell19 votes (4.73%)
Morkel Erasmus14 votes (3.48%)
Howard Cheek13 votes (3.23%)
Manuel Pena11 votes (2.74%)
Noushka Wildlife11 votes (2.74%)
Linda-Ann Martins11 votes (2.74%)
Chris Pellaers11 votes (2.74%)
Lilo Johnson11 votes (2.74%)
Ken Billington9 votes (2.24%)
Jill Wussow7 votes (1.74%)
Eric Hamilton7 votes (1.74%)
Vasant Jayaguru7 votes (1.74%)
Marcelo Allende6 votes (1.49%)
Jaliya Rasaputra6 votes (1.49%)
DP Joiner5 votes (1.24%)
Stephen Daly5 votes (1.24%)
Julie Feinstein3 votes (0.75%)
Carol Duke2 votes (0.5%)
|The next competition starts on 18 July 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.