We are delighted to announce the RESULTS of our latest “Best Photo of the Week” Competition. First Prize is awarded to Michael Tweddle for his outstanding photo ‘Amazilia Hummingbird’. Bouke Atema wins Second Prize with ‘The Pallid Scops Owl in Kuwait’ and Third Prize goes to Susan Schermer for ‘Burrowing Owls’ (see images below).
Now that the results for this competition have been published:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.