We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Scott Simmons wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Opossum with Young”.
Sahasrangshu Choudhury wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “The Guardian”.
Third Prize goes to Noushka Wildlife for her excellent photo entitled “Courtship Offering”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Scott Simmons109 votes (15.4%)
Sahasrangshu Choudhury102 votes (14.41%)
Noushka Wildlife78 votes (11.02%)
Morkel Erasmus74 votes (10.45%)
Bob Pelkey59 votes (8.33%)
Bert Van Der Krieken48 votes (6.78%)
Ken Billington33 votes (4.66%)
Rita Caluori24 votes (3.39%)
Brian Anderson22 votes (3.11%)
Simon Rix22 votes (3.11%)
Dave Richards21 votes (2.97%)
Yoav Perlman20 votes (2.82%)
Augusto Atturo14 votes (1.98%)
Dave Waddell13 votes (1.84%)
Daniel Engelbrecht13 votes (1.84%)
Paamul Jack13 votes (1.84%)
Julie Feinstein11 votes (1.55%)
Myer Bornstein8 votes (1.13%)
Anokha van Manen7 votes (0.99%)
Laura Erickson7 votes (0.99%)
Larry Nichols7 votes (0.99%)
Simon Colenutt2 votes (0.28%)
Marcelo Allende1 vote (0.14%)
Jem Babbington0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 25 June 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.