We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Paamul Jack wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Brotherly Love – Howler Monkeys”.
Kath Aggiss wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Little Forager “.
Third Prize is shared between Alan De Witt with “Bengal Tiger” and Bob Shepardson with “Who Are You Looking At?”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Paamul Jack66 votes (10.58%)
Kath Aggiss63 votes (10.1%)
Alan De Witt48 votes (7.69%)
Bob Shepardson48 votes (7.69%)
Dave Waddell40 votes (6.41%)
Stephen Harper36 votes (5.77%)
Alan Jonker30 votes (4.81%)
Miguel Sammartino30 votes (4.81%)
Juan Carlos Vindas27 votes (4.33%)
Kerry Singleton24 votes (3.85%)
Candy McManiman22 votes (3.53%)
Noushka Wildlife22 votes (3.53%)
Rita Caluori21 votes (3.37%)
Vasant Jayaguru19 votes (3.04%)
Jaliya Rasaputra17 votes (2.72%)
Bert Van Der Krieken15 votes (2.4%)
Diane Stuckey15 votes (2.4%)
Gray Clements14 votes (2.24%)
Ken Billington14 votes (2.24%)
Terence Land14 votes (2.24%)
Myer Bornstein11 votes (1.76%)
Thomas Winstone9 votes (1.44%)
Eric Hamilton7 votes (1.12%)
Dave Richards7 votes (1.12%)
Michalis Kotsakis5 votes (0.8%)
|The next competition starts on 26 November 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.