We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
First Prize is awarded to Ruth Thiessen for her outstanding image “Brides Dance”.
Glenn Perrigo wins Second Prize with “Portrait of a Hungry Bobcat”.
Third Prize is awarded to Jacqueline Deely for “Catch of the Day!”
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Ruth Thiessen57 votes (15.83%)
Glenn Perrigo31 votes (8.61%)
Jacqueline Deely30 votes (8.33%)
Charles Vanpraet29 votes (8.06%)
Angad Achappa23 votes (6.39%)
Dave Richards21 votes (5.83%)
Jean-Luc Baron18 votes (5%)
Dave Waddell18 votes (5%)
Bea Te17 votes (4.72%)
Marek Kocan16 votes (4.44%)
Michalis Kotsakis16 votes (4.44%)
Lew Scharpf12 votes (3.33%)
Herman Veenendaal10 votes (2.78%)
Stein Nilsen9 votes (2.5%)
Noushka Wildlife9 votes (2.5%)
Tony Murtagh8 votes (2.22%)
Steven Scott6 votes (1.67%)
Lauren Sandham6 votes (1.67%)
Satish Ranadive6 votes (1.67%)
Juan Fernandez4 votes (1.11%)
Mike Barth4 votes (1.11%)
Jaliya Rasaputra4 votes (1.11%)
Johny Vinoth2 votes (0.56%)
John Price2 votes (0.56%)
Ragoo Rao2 votes (0.56%)
|The next competition starts on 27 Dec 2014|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.