We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Alan Jonker wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Angry Male Leopard”.
Myer Bornstein wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Competing for Love”.
Third Prize goes to Kath Aggiss for her excellent photo entitled “Gotcha!”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Alan Jonker66 votes (10.84%)
Myer Bornstein55 votes (9.03%)
Kath Aggiss53 votes (8.7%)
Dana Allen44 votes (7.22%)
Rita Caluori38 votes (6.24%)
Andrew Johnson37 votes (6.08%)
Vasant Jayaguru36 votes (5.91%)
Glenn Perrigo36 votes (5.91%)
Morkel Erasmus36 votes (5.91%)
James Hamilton-Bird23 votes (3.78%)
Laval Roy20 votes (3.28%)
Pam Knowles20 votes (3.28%)
Julie Feinstein18 votes (2.96%)
Steven Scott16 votes (2.63%)
Yves Couedic16 votes (2.63%)
Dave Waddell15 votes (2.46%)
Marcelo Allende12 votes (1.97%)
Eric Hamilton10 votes (1.64%)
Josie Brendle9 votes (1.48%)
DP Joiner8 votes (1.31%)
Juan Fernandez8 votes (1.31%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.15%)
Jem Babbington7 votes (1.15%)
Itai Shanni5 votes (0.82%)
Ragoo Rao5 votes (0.82%)
John Wright5 votes (0.82%)
Per-Eric Svahn2 votes (0.33%)
Dimitar Dimitrov1 vote (0.16%)
Scott Simmons1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 27 February 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.