We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Noushka Wildlife wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “European Bee-eater”.
Alan De Witt is awarded Second Prize for his outstanding image “LOL”.
Third Prize goes to Sherry Shepardson with “Namibian Leopard”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Noushka Wildlife81 votes (12.92%)
Alan De Witt62 votes (9.89%)
Sherry Shepardson61 votes (9.73%)
Brian Burnett54 votes (8.61%)
Marcia Young43 votes (6.86%)
Daniel Vago36 votes (5.74%)
Jerry Schudda36 votes (5.74%)
Bob Shepardson35 votes (5.58%)
Ken Billington33 votes (5.26%)
Geoff Stimpson30 votes (4.78%)
Myer Bornstein26 votes (4.15%)
Bob Swan23 votes (3.67%)
Paamul Jack21 votes (3.35%)
Jefferson Silva19 votes (3.03%)
Leonardo Merçon14 votes (2.23%)
Kerry Singleton13 votes (2.07%)
Fabricio Vasconcelos Costa12 votes (1.91%)
Vipul Ramanuj11 votes (1.75%)
Jaliya Rasaputra10 votes (1.59%)
James Hamilton-Bird7 votes (1.12%)
|The next competition starts on 27 May 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.