We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Noushka Wildlife wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “In Lacy Panties!”.
Myer Bornstein wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Talking It Over”.
Third Place goes to Kath Langbridge for “Do You Love Me?”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Noushka Wildlife53 votes (8.53%)
Myer Bornstein52 votes (8.37%)
Kath Aggiss49 votes (7.89%)
Howard Cheek42 votes (6.76%)
Leka Huie41 votes (6.6%)
Fabiola Forns41 votes (6.6%)
Glenn Perrigo32 votes (5.15%)
Marsilio Casale30 votes (4.83%)
Stephen Daly26 votes (4.19%)
John Anderson23 votes (3.7%)
Ioannis Magouras23 votes (3.7%)
Paul Powers23 votes (3.7%)
Jem Babbington22 votes (3.54%)
Ray Wilson21 votes (3.38%)
Candy McManiman20 votes (3.22%)
Michalis Kotsakis17 votes (2.74%)
Chris Pellaers17 votes (2.74%)
Dave Waddell16 votes (2.58%)
Marcelo Allende13 votes (2.09%)
Laval Roy12 votes (1.93%)
Frederic Consejo11 votes (1.77%)
Jaliya Rasaputra10 votes (1.61%)
James Hamilton-Bird8 votes (1.29%)
Eric Hamilton8 votes (1.29%)
Scott Simmons4 votes (0.64%)
Carol Duke4 votes (0.64%)
Julie Feinstein3 votes (0.48%)
|The next competition starts on 29 August 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.