We are delighted to announce the results of our latest “Best Photo of the Week” Competition.
First Prize is awarded to Vijayendra Desai for his outstanding image “Sunset”. Myer Bornstein wins Second Prize with “Snowy Egret – Egretta Thula”.
Third Prize is shared by Walter Baliero for “Black-billed Shrike-tyrant (Agriornis Montanus)” and Dave Richards for “White-fronted Bee-eater” (click on thumbnails for full scale view).
See detailed results below:
Vijayendra Desai49 votes (12.86%)
Myer Bornstein44 votes (11.55%)
Dave Richards35 votes (9.19%)
Walter Baliero35 votes (9.19%)
Andrew Smith30 votes (7.87%)
Glenn Perrigo27 votes (7.09%)
Walter Nussbaumer27 votes (7.09%)
Ruth Thiessen22 votes (5.77%)
Dave Waddell20 votes (5.25%)
Bryan Pereira13 votes (3.41%)
Rob Belterman12 votes (3.15%)
Ragoo Rao9 votes (2.36%)
Jaliya Rasaputra8 votes (2.1%)
Karunakanth Bathula8 votes (2.1%)
Eric Hamilton6 votes (1.57%)
Ken Billington5 votes (1.31%)
Matthew Monaghan5 votes (1.31%)
Byron Berger5 votes (1.31%)
Mike Barth4 votes (1.05%)
Surendran Nair4 votes (1.05%)
Jean-Luc Baron4 votes (1.05%)
Jefferson Silva3 votes (0.79%)
Marek Kocan3 votes (0.79%)
Juan Fernandez2 votes (0.52%)
Atila Agoston1 vote (0.26%)
Now that you’ve seen the results:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.