We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Bob Shepardson wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Get Out of the Way”.
Dana Allen wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “First Breath”.
Third Prize goes to Paamul Jack for his excellent photo entitled “Mommy!!! – (Mockingbird Hatchlings)”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Bob Shepardson101 votes (17.35%)
Dana Allen90 votes (15.46%)
Paamul Jack53 votes (9.11%)
Jamie MacArthur43 votes (7.39%)
Bert Van Der Krieken29 votes (4.98%)
Alan Jonker28 votes (4.81%)
Marcelo Allende27 votes (4.64%)
Josie Brendle25 votes (4.3%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.12%)
Dave Waddell22 votes (3.78%)
John Wright15 votes (2.58%)
Ken Billington15 votes (2.58%)
Terence Land15 votes (2.58%)
Michalis Kotsakis15 votes (2.58%)
Eric Hamilton14 votes (2.41%)
Bob Pelkey13 votes (2.23%)
Julie Feinstein13 votes (2.23%)
Jaliya Rasaputra11 votes (1.89%)
Myer Bornstein8 votes (1.37%)
Scott Simmons6 votes (1.03%)
Laura Erickson6 votes (1.03%)
Larry Nichols5 votes (0.86%)
Jem Babbington4 votes (0.69%)
Brian Anderson0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 29 October 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.