We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Paamul Jack wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Yucatan Locust – in Flight”.
Bert Van Der Krieken wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Dalmatian Pelican”.
Third Prize goes to Noushka Wildlife for her excellent photo entitled “Artwork of a Stork”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Paamul Jack79 votes (16.77%)
Bert Van Der Krieken71 votes (15.07%)
Noushka Wildlife45 votes (9.55%)
Gavin Thane38 votes (8.07%)
Eric Hamilton28 votes (5.94%)
Daniel Orfano26 votes (5.52%)
Ann Chapman22 votes (4.67%)
Rita Caluori19 votes (4.03%)
Terence Land16 votes (3.4%)
Vipul Ramanuj15 votes (3.18%)
Alexander Yakovlev14 votes (2.97%)
Miw Wim14 votes (2.97%)
Brian Anderson11 votes (2.34%)
Dave Waddell9 votes (1.91%)
Gray Clements8 votes (1.7%)
Jaliya Rasaputra8 votes (1.7%)
Walter Nussbaumer7 votes (1.49%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (1.49%)
Ken Billington6 votes (1.27%)
Donna Cahill6 votes (1.27%)
Josie Brendle4 votes (0.85%)
Candy McManiman4 votes (0.85%)
Jean-Luc Baron4 votes (0.85%)
Michalis Kotsakis4 votes (0.85%)
Juan Fernandez3 votes (0.64%)
Vasant Jayaguru3 votes (0.64%)
|The next competition starts on 01 October 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.