We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Kath Aggiss wins First Prize for her brilliant capture “Dalmatian Pelican”.
Noushka Wildlife is awarded Second Prize for her outstanding image “Landing Cargos!”.
Third Prize goes to Alan Jonker with “Knysna Louri”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Kath Aggiss81 votes (12.62%)
Noushka Wildlife68 votes (10.59%)
Alan Jonker49 votes (7.63%)
Kerry Singleton47 votes (7.32%)
Paul Wild47 votes (7.32%)
David Barr41 votes (6.39%)
Paamul Jack39 votes (6.07%)
Dave Richards39 votes (6.07%)
Sherry Shepardson36 votes (5.61%)
Margarita Steinhardt31 votes (4.83%)
Laval Roy31 votes (4.83%)
Ken Billington23 votes (3.58%)
Bob Shepardson23 votes (3.58%)
Jaliya Rasaputra22 votes (3.43%)
Jerry Banse17 votes (2.65%)
Diane Stuckey16 votes (2.49%)
Candy McManiman14 votes (2.18%)
Andrew Johnson10 votes (1.56%)
Luis Pollack8 votes (1.25%)
|The next competition starts on 01 April 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.