We are delighted to announce the results of our latest “Best Photo of the Week” Competition. First Prize is awarded to Pam Mullins for her outstanding image “Sunset Landing”, Nitin Jain wins Second Prize with “Weaver” and Third Prize is shared by Raj Dhage with “Mottled Wood Owl” and Howard Cheek with “Let’s get it on” (click on thumbnails for full scale view).
See detailed results below:
Pam Mullins36 votes (9.23%)
Nitin Jain31 votes (7.95%)
Raj Dhage30 votes (7.69%)
Howard Cheek30 votes (7.69%)
Dean Eades27 votes (6.92%)
Jefferson Silva21 votes (5.38%)
Nickolas Haramis20 votes (5.13%)
Laval Roy19 votes (4.87%)
Robert Strickland17 votes (4.36%)
Jonathan Serrano15 votes (3.85%)
Andrew Butterfield13 votes (3.33%)
Mike & Glen Heramb12 votes (3.08%)
Pradeep Nair11 votes (2.82%)
Atila Agoston10 votes (2.56%)
Eric Hamilton10 votes (2.56%)
Joelle Budden10 votes (2.56%)
Sandeep Mall9 votes (2.31%)
Paamul Jack9 votes (2.31%)
Vincent McNutt9 votes (2.31%)
Jaliya Rasaputra9 votes (2.31%)
Ragoo Rao8 votes (2.05%)
Noushka Wildlife8 votes (2.05%)
Faye Rees7 votes (1.79%)
Sankar Singha7 votes (1.79%)
Pranesh Kodancha6 votes (1.54%)
Marek Kocan6 votes (1.54%)
Now that you’ve seen the results:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.