We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Glenn Perrigo wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Red-winged Blackbirds Over Grain Field “.
Maciej Olszewski wins Second Prize for his outstanding composition “Red Deer – Stag in the Fog”.
Third Place goes to Dana Allen for “On Reflection – Black-winged Stilts”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Glenn Perrigo49 votes (9.23%)
Maciej Olszewski43 votes (8.1%)
Dana Allen40 votes (7.53%)
Neil Pope30 votes (5.65%)
Morkel Erasmus30 votes (5.65%)
Michalis Kotsakis27 votes (5.08%)
Alain Pascua26 votes (4.9%)
Augusto Atturo25 votes (4.71%)
Bob Shepardson23 votes (4.33%)
Noushka Wildlife23 votes (4.33%)
Dave Waddell22 votes (4.14%)
Nancy Elwood20 votes (3.77%)
Robert Strickland20 votes (3.77%)
Adam Riley18 votes (3.39%)
Daniel Vago17 votes (3.2%)
Fabricio Vasconcelos Costa16 votes (3.01%)
Marie-France Grenouillet13 votes (2.45%)
Amanda Potgieter de Swardt12 votes (2.26%)
Daniël Koop11 votes (2.07%)
Scott Simmons11 votes (2.07%)
Sherri Simms9 votes (1.69%)
Mavourneen Strozewski9 votes (1.69%)
Leigh Lofgren9 votes (1.69%)
John Ravindran7 votes (1.32%)
Josie Brendle6 votes (1.13%)
Myer Bornstein5 votes (0.94%)
Stephen Daly4 votes (0.75%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.56%)
Margarita Steinhardt2 votes (0.38%)
Jaliya Rasaputra1 vote (0.19%)
|The next competition starts on 05 December 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.