We are delighted to announce the results of our latest “Best Photo of the Week” Competition. First Prize is awarded to Nitin Jain for his outstanding image “Hunter”, John Jennings wins Second Prize with “Diedrick Cuckoo” and Third Prize goes to Andrew Butterfield for “Red Panda” (click on thumbnails for full scale view).
See detailed results below:
Nitin Jain50 votes (11.66%)
John Jennings46 votes (10.72%)
Andrew Butterfield27 votes (6.29%)
Jodi Newell24 votes (5.59%)
Paamul Jack24 votes (5.59%)
Ravi Vaidyanathan23 votes (5.36%)
Howard Cheek23 votes (5.36%)
Jantjie Bessenger22 votes (5.13%)
Jonathan Serrano18 votes (4.2%)
Julian Guerrero18 votes (4.2%)
Candice Botha17 votes (3.96%)
Anne-Marie Rossouw16 votes (3.73%)
Pradeep Nair16 votes (3.73%)
Jean-Luc Baron13 votes (3.03%)
Ken Billington10 votes (2.33%)
Glenn Perrigo10 votes (2.33%)
Somil Makadia10 votes (2.33%)
Jonas Landolt10 votes (2.33%)
Karunakanth Bathula9 votes (2.1%)
Art Faelnar9 votes (2.1%)
Tom Smit9 votes (2.1%)
Pranesh Kodancha6 votes (1.4%)
Dave Richards5 votes (1.17%)
Penny Lapsley5 votes (1.17%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan5 votes (1.17%)
Ragoo Rao4 votes (0.93%)
Now that you’ve seen the results:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.