We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Dave Waddell wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Up on Fox Hill”.
Kath Aggiss wins Second Prize for her outstanding composition “Smile”.
Third Prize goes to Rob Belterman for his excellent photo entitled “Little Ringed Plovers”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Dave Waddell90 votes (13.76%)
Kath Aggiss52 votes (7.95%)
Rob Belterman51 votes (7.8%)
Noushka Wildlife49 votes (7.49%)
Yoav Perlman40 votes (6.12%)
Simon Rix38 votes (5.81%)
Sherri Simms33 votes (5.05%)
Myer Bornstein29 votes (4.43%)
Michalis Kotsakis27 votes (4.13%)
Paamul Jack27 votes (4.13%)
Ken Billington26 votes (3.98%)
Brian Anderson25 votes (3.82%)
David Barr23 votes (3.52%)
Rita Caluori22 votes (3.36%)
Jaliya Rasaputra21 votes (3.21%)
Bob Shepardson20 votes (3.06%)
Jem Babbington17 votes (2.6%)
James Hamilton-Bird16 votes (2.45%)
Bert Van Der Krieken16 votes (2.45%)
Daniel Engelbrecht12 votes (1.83%)
Laura Erickson8 votes (1.22%)
Marcelo Allende4 votes (0.61%)
Bob Pelkey4 votes (0.61%)
Anokha van Manen2 votes (0.31%)
Per-Eric Svahn2 votes (0.31%)
|The next competition starts on 09 July 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.