We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Paamul Jack wins First Prize for his brilliant capture “Yucatan Howler Monkey”.
Jerry Schudda is awarded Second Prize for his outstanding image “Great Horned Owl – Coming in Fast!”.
Third Prize goes to DigiBirdTrek for his inspiring photo “Staring Contest”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Paamul Jack85 votes (11.66%)
Jerry Schudda84 votes (11.52%)
DigiBirdTrek78 votes (10.7%)
Alan De Witt63 votes (8.64%)
Candy McManiman56 votes (7.68%)
Bob Shepardson54 votes (7.41%)
Vasant Jayaguru52 votes (7.13%)
Karin van Zyl48 votes (6.58%)
Sherry Shepardson36 votes (4.94%)
Noushka Wildlife30 votes (4.12%)
Thais Cottam29 votes (3.98%)
Jean Marie Prevost27 votes (3.7%)
Alan Jonker25 votes (3.43%)
Ken Billington20 votes (2.74%)
Michalis Kotsakis20 votes (2.74%)
Dolat Khan13 votes (1.78%)
Jefferson Silva9 votes (1.23%)
|The next competition starts on 09 December 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.