We are delighted to announce the results of our latest photo competition.
Candy McManiman wins First Prize for her brilliant composition “Sunning”.
Leka Huie wins Second Prize for her outstanding capture “Macroglossum Insipida”.
Third Place goes to Danny Crous for “Leaping Lechwe”.
See detailed results below:
(click on thumbnails for full scale view).
Candy McManiman67 votes (9.63%)
Leka Huie61 votes (8.76%)
Danny Crous53 votes (7.61%)
Noushka Wildlife52 votes (7.47%)
James Hamilton-Bird49 votes (7.04%)
Vasant Jayaguru44 votes (6.32%)
Glenn Perrigo40 votes (5.75%)
David DesRochers39 votes (5.6%)
Augusto Atturo30 votes (4.31%)
Wes Gideyi28 votes (4.02%)
Laval Roy26 votes (3.74%)
Dana Allen25 votes (3.59%)
Michalis Kotsakis21 votes (3.02%)
Howard Cheek20 votes (2.87%)
Jem Babbington18 votes (2.59%)
Jacqueline Deely17 votes (2.44%)
Sahasrangshu Choudhury17 votes (2.44%)
Jaliya Rasaputra15 votes (2.16%)
Frederic Consejo11 votes (1.58%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.29%)
Marcelo Allende9 votes (1.29%)
Dave Waddell9 votes (1.29%)
Scott Simmons8 votes (1.15%)
Jean-Luc Parmentier7 votes (1.01%)
Robert Strickland6 votes (0.86%)
Julie Feinstein6 votes (0.86%)
Adam Riley5 votes (0.72%)
Pat Gibbs4 votes (0.57%)
|The next competition starts on 10 October 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.